25 April 2007

dear's bdae + surprise

Just now went to "My Secret Garden" for dinner with dear to celebrate his bdae. We ordered lobster bisque, Casar salad, for him is rib eye steak, for me is cod fish and later we had chocolate pudding with toffee sauce. Enjoyed the dinner as the ambiance there is great, not too noisy and there is some soothing music in the background. Forgotten to take pics of the main course. Only remember to take my camera out when the dessert came.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is what I have gotten for dear as pressie >> a watch. Dear doesn't own a watch so I decided to get him that after he commented that the watch is nice. I am happy that he liked the watch. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dear with his watch.

As for the surprise, it was the RING! I got a proposal from dear and was presented with a diamond ring. I was really surprised as he just pulled out the ring box out of no where and asked me "you don't want this?" Hehe!
So there is me with my ring....Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He also said some touching words.... "With that ring, you are the 2nd happiest person in the world. And with you accepting the ring, I am the happiest person in the world." Those words melted my heart. Thanks dear!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

However, we need to alter the ring as my sis gave dear the wrong size. The ring is a little too tight on my fat fingers. Hehe! We will go and alter after we are back from Bintan. Yippe! This weekend we are heading for Bintan as dear's friend had booked a villa there. Time for R & R! Hehe!

4 comments:

  1. Tis is ah Hui. ~_~ had a hard time logging in huh, tis is my 3rd time writing the same thing liao.

    Qing Ai De AH WAN~~ tot we "till death till us part"?! Hahahaha!

    SO MUSHY leh~~ Jackson! HAHAHAHAHAA~~ It's real touchie & romantic from him hor~~ Hope he will take very good care of U yah!
    Lastly, his sentence is a real "CLASSIC".... HAHAHAHA~~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. tats so sweet! congrats too! HEHEE! happy always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Congrats to you Wendy! =)

    ReplyDelete