18 February 2007

CNY 2007

HAPPY PIGGY YEAR! There is a picture of my blythe family after they have been dressed up. Havn't been playing with them for months...hehe! Lazy me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Woke up around 9plus this morning and got ready around 12plus to start the day of house visiting. Took the following photos with my gal cousins using one of my guy cousin's sony ericsson K810i hp.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Had a great time today, catching up with everyone. Well the common questions from the elders to me is - "when is your big day huh?" Haha! I just reply them that it is still planning stage, havn't decide on the big date yet. Guess me and jackson are plain lazy to do the planning. Hehe! Have to enjoy taking ang bao now because maybe next year might be the last year I am able to get. ;)

1 comment: