19 November 2006

paradiso

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yippe! I am a happy gal now. I finally own a LSS tokidoki bag! It is the new winter collection! Yesterday I just received a sms from my sis that she have helped me get the bag in LA. Hehe! But I have to wait till 2 weeks later to get my hands on it as she just reached LA yesterday. Haha!

Actually I wanted to get a Coach bag as it is cheaper in US but after scanning throught the website, I couldnt find anything I like. So I decide to get LSS as I think it will suits me better and sis also agrees with me on that. Coach is too formal for me. Haha!

4 comments:

  1. hi wendy, I came to your site via anne's because i saw the mushroom!!

    you maple too? haha! me too! which world are you in? me in aquila X)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! nope i dun maple. i tried to download e game but guess my laptop is too slow to run it. anyway i found e mushroom cute so i had it as my display pic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha its really cute ^^ the game's cute too! maybe u would like to try playing it. if possible, start an account in aquila? then we can play together ^^ anyway my nick in the game is t0mat0girL =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is aquila? i think i can only play the game when i upgrade my laptop. haha!

    ReplyDelete