28 December 2005

in the yr 2006

a few more days left of 2005 then is into the yr 2006. anything to look forward in 2006? i cant think of anything now...nothing significant is going to happen i supposed...hehe!

a summary of the events that happen to me this yr..
1. went holiday in hk with dear
2. tried to resign from my current job but in the end i am still here
3. work work and work
4. did a spa perm on my hair, everyone love it except for dear...
5. watch crazy horse - sat in VVIP seat which only cost me S$50!
6. learning roller blading and got myself a pair of blades and guards
7. recovered from my operation but left a scar
8. ....cant think of any already

so my resolution for this year?? to have more time for the people i love and to do the things i love!

No comments:

Post a Comment