19 August 2005

overtime

here i am in office do overtime. trying to rush my work because my colleague is on leave and left only me to do all the quotes and tenders. there is a list of things i am working on :-
1. Womens' Shop @ Four Seasons Hotel
2. Armani Jeans Corner @ Isetan Wisma (lucky all furnitures & fixture supply by Client and we only need to install)
3. Reinstatement work to Fancl @ Habourfront
4. Tender Questionaire to Siemens' tender submitted today
sounds alot? that is why i am doing OT! poor me. havnt have my dinner yet. just drank a can of coke (i am a sinner!) and some biscuits (finish my last packet, need to replenish). going to wrap up soon because tomorrow i still need to work. hopefully i dont need to work so late so that i can go and enjoy my weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment