17 July 2005

shopping

got myself a leather strap watch..finally!! loving it to bits...Image hosted by Photobucket.com
but jackson mentioned he prefer the DKNY metal strap watch he got for me for bdae. but both got their 优点
went shopping with jiahui yesterday and bought more clothes for myself. i even pyscho jiahui into getting clothes for herself too. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is my haul from yesterday. we chalked up too $200 worth of clothes and got ourselves a discount card from the shop. hehe! i was happy my haul but jiahui felt a big pinch in her pockets. the worst was she saw another shop selling the skirt she bought at a lower price. but the comfort was that it is in another colour. hehe! guess we can plan for another shopping trip next month...hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment