19 June 2005

batman begins

i just went to watch "batman begins" with bf. it is great show. it is interesting to know how batman become batman. but feel disappointed that rachel actually likes batman more than bruce. tears flowed down my face during the scene where bruce's parents were being murdered. dont know whether am i the only one that feel sad and cry. hehe! i also feel that christian bale looks abit like tom cruise and the irony is that their love interest is katie holmes. hehe! me abit of 38 there. me starting to yawn already. been a long day for today as i went back to work in the morning till 1pm. okay, me going to sleep. tomorrow will try to wake up early to do housework so that in the afternoon i can do up my dolls, going to have a gathering next sat. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment